Friday, May 3, 2013

Taking Stock

I'm a stay-at-home mom to three tremendous blessings.  My oldest is three and a half years old and my youngest is six weeks old.  Life can be pretty crazy.

I think I always wanted to be a mother and to be home with my children.  I naively thought it would be my happily ever after.  Ha!  Over three years in, with nearly two of those being home full-time, I feel like I'm muddling my way through it.  I'm not the mom I want to be.  I'm impatient and short-tempered far too often. I can't seem to keep a clean house for the life of me.  I want better for me.  I want better for my husband.  I want better for my kids.

So why this blog?  I'm hoping that it will give me a place to share things, to process them, to maybe eventually find some accountability, and most of all to find some encouragement in what I am accomplishing, because far too often the good things seem dwarfed by all there is that needs doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment