Thursday, September 19, 2013

Goodbye Bandwagon

I've been derailed from my cleaning routines lately and it shows.  Horribly!  What happened?  I'm not entirely sure.  Rough nights with the baby, busy days with the kids, some canning projects.  I get tired and busy and cleaning is the first thing to fall off my radar.

But last night I caught back up on the dishes and cleared off my kitchen counters somewhat.  Maybe the bandwagon is getting ready to come back around again.  It needs to!  My baby is creeping around on the floor now and I need to get it cleaned up.  I need to declutter the places the stuff on the floor is supposed to go.  I need to teach my older kids to keep the floor clean.

I've started the new school year with my 2 and 4-year-olds.  My son isn't very into it yet, so I don't push much.  I think the routine and structure will be good for us all and I think he'll grow into it and start engaging in more of it as we go along.

So, my goals?
Try to start digging myself out of the cleaning hole I've fallen into yet again.
Keep up on my dishes

No comments:

Post a Comment